+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application: Cowboydom

Cool Application: Cowboydom

. What is your in-game name? Cowboydom

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? I'm 41 not sure if I have matured yet !

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? I have played alongside or against many of you quite a bit. I'm friends with Dixie Dregs and Laars - we were in the same clan together previously

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I've played all of the franchise games. I will probably buy Titanfall 2, not sure I can cope with Battlefield games........

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Domination is my favourite but I like to play any as long as I'm playing alongside friends

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I play with RCF often

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Statistics are meaningless to me unless its in a team spirit

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I have been a member of Clan DHD since Modern Warfare came out, but sadly lots of people drop out of games and go in to others without considering team mates. I like to combine gaming with the social aspect so I'm looking for a change.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Deffo - might need help setting it up though !

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I am a salesman these days - I've worked for a major beer company in the UK for a number of years, before that a wine importer and before that I ran my own pubs. Oddly anything to do with alcohol and I'm there ! (I am British and live just south of London, England)

Welcome
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Cheers !

Default Application

Thanks for the welcome ...does that mean I'm in ?!?

55 will still have to put you up for a vote first.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Glad to see you have joined the forum...

+ Reply to Thread