+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application Mistake

Default Application Mistake

Q. What is your in-game name? Mistake

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 44. Depends of who you ask....

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Played on and off with RCF over several COD releases. PBJ

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Been playing since COD 4

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Kill Confirmed

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Yes

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I play most nights with RCF guys anyway.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Yes. I'm there most nights lately

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Retired Navy (22 years). Currently work for the Navy in PA. Baseball/Woodworking/Jack of all trades, master of none

[RCF] Member

Thanks for putting an application in , always enjoy gaming and chatting with you.

[RCF] Member

hellllll yaaaa as long as he stops fucking sniping me

[RCF] Member

I agree i say bring up a vote!

[RCF] Member

I have gamed with Mistake for years.. a hellava nice guy , X navy man, He also is always on our TS with us.. can we get a vote up for him soon?

[RCF] Member

thats a yep from me good dude

[RCF] Member

helllll yaaaaaa

[RCF] Member

When is the vote?????

+ Reply to Thread