Thread: Application PBJ

Threaded View

[RCF] Member

Default Application PBJ

Q. What is your in-game name? PBJ Time!

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 55

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Tiny, Thump, Vin, Noodles, Wagon, Etc etc.. I have a kitten by my name in TS lol

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Been playing FPS games since 2002

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? COD series all of them and Battelfield

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I like to win I never pad stats.. ever

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Thump keeps bugging me lol

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) always do

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I rarely wear underwear but when I do its usually something special (Bill Murry in stripes) lol Retired Longshoreman, Fishing, Shooting pool
    Last edited by PBJ/MaG; Aug-20-2016 at 07:30 AM.