Closed Thread

Thread: Resigning

Default Resigning

Sorry, but I can't stand the insults and constant comments from Sipper.( But it is sipper he dont count mute him! ) So I am no longer going to stay in the clan.REALY!!! I tired of the childish comments and behavior.BUT BUT BUT WE ARE A LITTLE CHILDISH..... DID I MENTION MUTE HIM??? I come in to a game to enjoy it, and not have to deal with some attitude of someone that is half my age. Killer i think he is older thaN you but that dosent matter ..... MUTE HIM!!!!

I enjoyed playing with everyone else, but I am done.

EDITED BY:V1ND1CT1V3
    Last edited by V1ND1CT1V3; May-21-2016 at 08:35 PM.

[RCF] Member

lmao i thought i had a few drinks n commented on this post b 4 but i think this i missed my oppertunity to say ( with out caring if my spellininging is correct lol ) because of the jeaqer bombs.... but WTF? we as men do not wear our hearts on our sleeves for any assshole to step on!!! if 4 some reason one of us are speaking there mind or just speaking up it isnt personal!!! think of this as a frat party!!! relaxe have fucking fun n let yer balls swing!!! dont take anything personal or maybe it is something you need to address as a person!!! if i cllsome one a 1/2 a fag doesnt mean i think they are a profetional sword swollower!!!! im just poking fun and not in the hey i wanna be poked kinda way just being a typical guy!!! if you cant see that WE ARE LL HERE TO JUST HAVE FUN AND PLAY A GAME !! then as they say " dont let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya, n see ya" we are here to play and be or selves. so if your applying to this clan keep that in mind. we value our game play over our dramma!!!! save that 4 your mama!!!! not every 1 is going to get along %100 so except every one with there faults or IT'S YER FAULT!!! were not DR.Phill!

Closed Thread