1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Rejected] Membership application

Clyde

Arrow [Rejected] Membership application

Q. What is your in-game name? SuicideClyde

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 40 - Um..yes

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?Lately I have been

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Since it came out - - wow, cod 1 2 , battlefield (all of them...) peggle!!! don't hold peggle against me its addictive

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?I have been looking for a group of folks that can use some squad based tactics when neccesary to help each other spot things like snipers etc and can work towards the goal. Yes I am very much a team player

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?Been looking for a mature fun group of folks to die with - Then Josey killed me like 15 times so I had it try to infiltrate the clan to get payback ( some of the preceding was a lie....but Josey did kill me a lot...)

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?I am the general manager of a French-American Bistro, before that I was the executive chef for about 4 years ( no i will not cook for you ) I enjoy fishing, computers, playing with my kids oh and just because my name has suicide in it, I do not promote the use of such to die - I am also a glorious smart - _ _ _

See you in game thank you for reviewing my application.

Clyde!
    Last edited by MassacreX; Apr-21-2010 at 11:12 AM.

[RCF] Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?Been looking for a mature fun group of folks to die with - Then Josey killed me like 15 times so I had it try to infiltrate the clan to get payback ( some of the preceding was a lie....but Josey did kill me a lot...)
    I love the response, since he can be a pain in my ass as well. Isn't that right you big noob. Well, welcome to the forums SuicideClydel! Glad to have you aboard. Just stay stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP is 67.222.138.205.

[RCF] Founder

The big noob is a pain in everyone's ass, or at least, everyone on the other team.

Clyde

I will definitly be around

hey little noob Y O U FORGOT TO PUT BIG NOOB IN CAPS welcome clyde and come on in to ts so we all can get to know each other a little better

Clyde

Big noob you gotta play more!

oh i will be just finished my new build 940 quad 2 velicoraptors 4 gig ocz ram my 2 old 88's in sli 2 segegate in a thermal take xaser 5 case with an 880 main power and a 550 gpu power supplie

Well, when you get that running, I'll actually fire up all three 275's and bump my i7 up to 4GHz.
    Oh with my 39 ping, I'll own your nOob a$$ :O)

bring it baby who's the bigger noob the one who admits it or the ones that play on the game with me lol

[RCF] Founder

Quote Originally Posted by JOSIE WAILS View Post
    bring it baby who's the bigger noob the one who admits it or the ones that play on the game with me lol
    Thank you old Ben...

Closed Thread