+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Yea sorry about that hardly play kc in fact at all was there a member list with steam names so i can add No worries if not. Thanks for your time. I have only gamed with about ten of your guys mostly tdm all good times far as im concerned enjoyed dominating rooms with you guys crix,angel,chesty,wicked,usef guys thanks for the good games.
    Last edited by GuiltyG3ar; Jan-27-2015 at 06:18 AM.

[RCF] Member

For someone trying to join us I am not convinced or impressed at all. Yes it takes some convincing on an apps behalf. You made no effort to talk to the majority of us. Just my opinion but I will NEVER vote for you. Like I said that's just my opinion.

[RCF] Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlakRider View Post
    For someone trying to join us I am not convinced or impressed at all. Yes it takes some convincing on an apps behalf. You made no effort to talk to the majority of us. Just my opinion but I will NEVER vote for you. Like I said that's just my opinion.
    Im sorry to have ruffled your feathers here somehow , not my intention at all i also apologize for not being on when your on, the members i have gamed with i enjoy playing with tags dont require such. I only applied because crixus said to apply, again to anyone whom actually reads this ,where this thread went is not my intent.

[RCF] Member

Guilty logs in almost every morning for the past 3 weeks.. everyone in the morning knows him. he's always in ts in the morning. A good guy.

[RCF] Member

No feathers ruffled, being honest that's it.

[RCF] Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyG3ar View Post
    Im sorry to have ruffled your feathers here somehow , not my intention at all i also apologize for not being on when your on, the members i have gamed with i enjoy playing with tags dont require such. I only applied because crixus said to apply, again to anyone whom actually reads this ,where this thread went is not my intent.
    Guilty is a good player and has been on TS a lot in the past three weeks. Flak, that's cool not to Vote since you don't know him, but in time I'm sure you will see hes pretty cool to game with on TS.

[RCF] Member

That's exactly what I meant, don't know him and explaining where I stood. Some people get offended but I am just honest. I hold nothing back.

[RCF] Member

ill try and stop in the main kc group if im onn in the pm and ask for a spot in a group, if there isn't any room i usually will go to tdm and another channel so i can hear better , but as i said i'm in not rush to wear the "tags" as i can still enjoy gaming with your clan. I can say this much everyone i have had the chance to talk to sound like cool people and every different personality type it would seem, great place for fun . anyway see you in game will be getting hardline and evolve when they drop if any wanna link up

[RCF] Member

hey guys gals just figured i would stop in real quick and give an update. i just started a job i waited for seven years for. Needless to say i will be working 60-70 hours a week, not leaving me a lot of time for gaming. but i do plan on hopping on ts and in game with you guys, dang my mornings are boring now no crixus death bots or angel tent fires hehehe see yall in game

[RCF] Member

Hey ... well I have gamed with Guilty now and been talking to him in ts and I feel he would be a good member now that I know him better.

+ Reply to Thread