+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    -Guiltyg3ar
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    - I am 30 Years old , and i believe i am a mature individual whom likes to have a laugh.
    Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    - I did not really hear about you per say, i have been playing call of duty games since 2, and have many hours in game with crixus.
    Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    - Been playing all cod games since release or shortly there after , i also enjoy bf4 , gas guzzlers extreme ,
    Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    - My favorite Game type would have to be hardcore tdm
    Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    - not really just in servers where your members are playing
    Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    - That is what i am looking for in a clan , my old clan hoc collaspsed but comms and team work is a huge must for me
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    - I have been solo for around two years trying to rally old friends.. but alas in need of good clan based gameplay
    Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)
    - Yes i will most deff
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    - Well im a retired marine, but i didnt see any active duty shin bones got blown out shortly after school of infantry. I work now as a full time construction worker married no kids yet , im a true blue patriot and dispise what our country has become. My hobbies include bodybuilding,pc building/modding, shooting,working on my gto , learning new things through programs.

[RCF] Member

Your best bet when you app is to come in to teamspeak and get to know us first, I bet most have no idea who you are.

[RCF] Member

roger that ill try and get on

[RCF] Member

Guilty good player!! Have been playing with or against for awhile. Definitely come into TS get to know everyone..

[RCF] Member

Look forward to see and talk with you in ts ... reserve opinion until I meet and game with you

[RCF] Member

Forgot to mention I like long walks on the beach with Jim beam on the rocks, hehe

[RCF] Member

Quote Originally Posted by CriXus View Post
    Guilty good player!! Have been playing with or against for awhile. Definitely come into TS get to know everyone..
    thanks for the kind words bud

[RCF] Member

is it quite in here or what?

[RCF] Member

Hang tight there Guilty. Some of the guys are still trying to get to know you. You need to come on TS when your on and such.

[RCF] Member

Still have not seen you in channel with us in TS, you got to get to know the guys and gals here before a vote is even posted on your behalf. And most don't have you even as friend in steam. We don't let anyone in we do not know, and that's the bottom line.

+ Reply to Thread