+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Appication - Moose

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Appication - Moose

RCF Membership

Q. What is your in-game name? Moose

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 53 YES

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? I am online most days with most of the RCF players.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have played all of the COD games.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? KC or TDM

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I am on TS.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?Look at my K/D - Objective is king.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Been playing COD with this clan for years.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160) On now.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?i am married and have a son & daughter. I am an electronic tech and have worked at the University of New Brunswick for 30 years. I build my own computers, and keep up on the latest hardware.

[RCF] Member

Thanks for the app Mooser, Please bare with us as many of us do not visit forums much so it may take a little while bud. Happy fragging.

[RCF] Member

Yes, Yes, Moose is always on TS and he is a great person to hangout with and game.

[RCF] Member

yes from me

Yes to Moose not even a question

[RCF] Member

Yuppers !

[RCF] Member

he has my vote also

+ Reply to Thread