+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Musical Instruments ?

[RCF] Member

Default Musical Instruments ?

So we are a very diverse group here so I thought I'd give it a shot. Any of you work or know someone who works at a music centre or store that sells musical instruments (ie:guitar center, musicians friend, etc.) Any where really where I can buy gear and preferably get a discount?

I play the drums but i dabble a little in a few other instruments and i'm constantly spending shit tons of money on gear! being a musician is a very expensive hobby! I had a guy/manager at guitar center in chicago who got me dealer prices on stuff but he doesn't work there anymore.
    Just a shot in the dark, trying to save myself some money

Who else plays what?

[RCF] Member

bump, no huh? No one plays any instruments? What about hobbies? What do you guys/gals do for fun besides play cod?

[RCF] Member

Play guitar, washburn is what I own(electric)

[RCF] Member

Nice, what kind of music do you play? My guitar player has a fender jaguar, a fender stratocaster, and a epiphany les paul. He only lets me play on the les paul though. We also have a 1962 hammond B3 with a leslie speaker that one of my two keyboard players play on. Adds amazing sound but all i can hear when its running is he sound of electric translating to money on my national grid bill!

[RCF] Member

I play just about any kind of horn, or used to anyway. I played Baritone and Euphonium back in High School. Also played Trombone for many years after and have played around on trumpet/cornet.

[RCF] Member

custom build fireARMS, pc modder

+ Reply to Thread